Below is a list of the services that we provide. If your pet has special needs or you have any thoughts on how to make your pet feel at home, please do not hesitate to let us know!
Monday - Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm
There is NO DOG TAXI service on SUNDAYS. This day is reserved for our family day. You are still welcome to pick up or drop off your pet. THANK YOU! :)
We are minutes away from the KC Speedway, Legends shopping center, the historic cities of Leavenworth and Lawrence.
Don't want to make the drive? Let us do it for you with our DOG TAXI! Are facility is located on our farm on the outskirts of two quaint towns (McLouth and Tonganoxie)
Services: $25.00 per dog/night
Additional dog in the same kennel is $20.00 with a max of three dogs per kennel. If sharing a kennel then all dogs must be from the same family.
We offer a 10% military and senior citizen discount
What we offer:
- Indoor runs with individual outdoor run access
- Heated & cooled facilty
- Comfy Kuranda Beds (You're welcome to send your own)
- Feeding twice a day, our food or yours. We feed Taste Of The Wild or Purina Beneful.
- Snacks in the afternoon & bedtime.
- Playtime (at least) 4 times a day in a fenced in secure area.
- We take one long walk each day with the play group or solo dogs (these walks include play time)
- Administration of medicine if required, please have directions in writing.
- We welcome special toys or blankets, however we are not responsible if they get lost or destroyed (after all, it is a dog kennel). Please label your dogs blankets or special toys.
Additional Services per request:
- In home care $45.00 per night. Two dogs $80
Space is limited, but if your dog needs to be in the house with the family, please ask.
- Pick up and delivery Mon - Sat $20.00 one way
*pick up areas are limited, please call for details.
- Bathing and brushing - Starting at $15.00 depending on size of dog(s)
(Provided by Muddy Paws Pet Salon or Waggin Tails Salon and Day Spa)
- Nail Clipping $10.00
- Advantix II Flea and tick spot preventive
Must be current on -
Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, Bordetella, & annual negative fecal
WE RECOMMEND ALL DOGS USE Flea and tick control!
We are in the country where a tick or two might find your dog very attractive, so we highly recommend tick control!!
*Please bring proof of vaccinations on Veterinary letterhead, or fax information
We also recommend that your pet be spayed or neutered. If your pet is not, please let us know so we can take measures to insure there is no accidental breeding.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone due to an ill or aggressive dog.